5 Benefits of Acupuncture
Acupuncture has been used for over 3000 years in Traditional Chinese Medicine and has impressive effects on patients.
Very fine needles are inserted at various locations on the body. These sterile needles are disposable and only used once. Points are picked according to patient presentation including symptoms, history, pulses, colour of tongue and face. Once this information is obtained a diagnosis is made and an appropriate treatment is given.
The effects of acupuncture are felt almost immediately. The eastern philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine encompasses a holistic and complimentary approach to treating the body. Acupuncture is one of many components of this age-old practice. Acupuncture is used to treat a variety of ailments including: arthritis, migraines, sinusitis, PMS, tennis elbow, injuries, chronic back pain, and low energy. Here are 5 Reasons why you should have acupuncture treatments:
- Acupuncture is a better alternative than surgery or pharmaceuticals and can assist you in re-establishing your body’s healthy equilibrium and functions.
- You are treated according to your needs, there is no one resolution based on a number of symptoms, your acupuncturist will spend time with you in order to offer you personalized patient centered care.
- Acupuncture is a great tool in “preventive” medicine, and not simply just a solution and is a great addition to the rest of your health and wellness practices.
- Acupuncture has been used for centuries, and it works to help alleviate pain, discomfort, illnesses, immune systems and much much more.
- Acupuncture can help alleviate some of the stresses of life, most people leave sessions with a deep sense of relaxation.
Medical Disclaimer: The information and advice published or made available through this website is NOT intended to replace the services of a physician or a health care professional acting under a physician’s supervision, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship which has been established by an in-person evaluation of a patient.
Cheong Holistic Medicine
- (604) 684-4333
- 1160 Burrard Street, Suite 405
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2E8
- Click HERE to see us on Google Maps
- About Cheong Holistic Medicine
- Mon-Fri: 9AM – 5PM
- Sat: 9AM – 12PM
- Our clinic is quite often busy. Please make an appointment for convenience.
Send a comment