ICBC Covers Acupuncture Treatments
As of April 1st, 2019, you are now eligible for 12 pre-authorized acupuncture treatment sessions for motor vehicle accident injury regardless of fault.
Within 12 weeks of the date of the accident, ICBC will cover for care and treatment for drivers, passengers or pedestrians that have been injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- No doctor’s referral required.
- No upfront payment required.
- No extra charges at the clinic.
This coverage is for 12 acupuncture treatment sessions, and we may extend the coverage if additional treatments are required.
Contact Cheong Holistic Medicine today to find out more about how BC’s health care providers supports ICBC customers.
Medical Disclaimer: The information and advice published or made available through this website is NOT intended to replace the services of a physician or a health care professional acting under a physician’s supervision, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship which has been established by an in-person evaluation of a patient.
Cheong Holistic Medicine
- (604) 684-4333
- 1160 Burrard Street, Suite 405
- Vancouver, BC V6Z 2E8
- Click HERE to see us on Google Maps
- About Cheong Holistic Medicine
- Mon-Fri : 9AM – 5PM
- Sat : 9AM – 12PM
- Our clinic is quite often busy. Please make an appointment for convenience.
Send a comment